July 12, 2009
EffBoy Went Under The Knife
Hai Ho all u niggas! Yo Yo Yo! Watcha beyatches been up 2? Y'all good? Yno i'm good. Nevah been bettah! Daayemn!

...So, it's been about 8 days since I gave birth to this blog. And there still hasn't been much activity going on down here. But I am proud to say that this blog is looking prettier and prettier by the day. And I felt it would be injustice to start officially posting new things till I am certain that the design of the blog, would be the design that would create the feel that I initially aimed for. The specific feeling of "Irfan Prawiradinata". The certain ambiance of "EffBoy". The ambiance like no other. The orgasmic feeling that would make you come back begging for more of me ...(?)... Okay that went too far.

Now let's get snappy! After a whole of week full of cyber surgery, I'm happy to report the changes EffBoy has undergone so far... *cue rubber gloves snap*
  • The Header. I'm pretty proud of this header, for some people have said they liked it :)
  • The Background. From plain white, to now spazzy repeats of my name in golden cut-out letters, lol.
  • The Sidebar. Every Superhero needs a sidekick, like all blog's need a sidebar. So, to put the beauty of EffBoy in great perspective, i added dull grey to give that "pop" effect for the rest of the layout. Oh, and pink for links (hey that rhymes)...
  • Funky Widgets! Yes readers, this blog's template uses old CSS html. Not the new ones that I'm guessing most of you use now. I personally like it better coz it's easier to customize rather than the newer versions. BUT, I dont get the luxury of easily adding widgets (or gadgets) to my blog just by clicking "add gadget". So, after days of no blog widgets, I successfully googled how to manually add widgets into a css-based blog right into the html code. And tadah! Look! There's a chat box, a Twitter app and cool little blog trackers, yknow, just so I could keep up with all my readers :) p.s. If any of you would like to follow my footsteps and revert to the older version of the templates for your blog, it's quite easy. Just go to Customize then Edit HTML and lastly, click on Revert to Classic Template on the bottom. Trust me, it's way nicer! But, there's a catch. You'd have to redesign your blog from scratch, which is a drag. But fortunately, there's a way out of it, just find a Template Generator on Google somewhere, for a head start. My suggestion? This one I found Prathito using is pretty nice, the name's Psycho.
And last but not least, like all of you might have already noticed, I changed the blog's name to "EffBoy" just like I have predicted on my very first post! lol. Turns out I'm very self-predictable, nice. Now that the Blog is "EffBoy" and not "There's Something In My Head" anymore, expect yourselves to be up to date with all the WTFs I find all around Jakarta, and all the other places I may visit. You know, WTFs are the "Oh My EFFing God! What Were They Thinking?!" things that happen in daily life. Trust me, this city keeps a whole lotta WTFs hidden right under your nose. And I'll be sure to post some each week. There you go, the 411 on my Blog's change of looks. So wuddya guys think of it so far? Should I stop changing things up, or are there still some things on the layout you find annoying, irritating, or change-worthy? Just comment here, and tell me what u guys think. Comments are blogger's best friends, so keep em coming, whatever they might be :)

NOW! For the moment of truth! I have one last question to ask you guys. Is this blog BLUE or PURPLE ??? Coz I intended for the blog to look a certain color, but some of my friends have been saying it looked like a whole different color. I think it would be best not to mention my preference of color here, coz i think that would influence you guys's thoughts, so just gimme an honest opinion okay? I repeat, is this blog BLUE or PURPLE?

Oh, and here's a Before & After pic of the EffBoy's transition, just in case any of you were wondering
...


So before I go, I'd like to keep you posted on some of the things that have been lingering in my head, itching to be written on this blog! First off, I've been meaning to write a post about something funny (or maybe more like idiotic, yeah I think idiotic fits better) I found one day while I was at Food Mart, Citos. Anxious to know what the idiocy is? Stay tuned! Second of all, I've always been fascinated with astronomical wonders and theories ever since I found out that the ancient Egyptians built the 3 Pyramids of Giza to exactly reflect the Asterism, or better known for it's "cool" name, Orion's Belt -and NO, I did not find that out from Transformers, I was an Ancient Egypt enthusiast as a kid, common knowledge like that I ate for breakfast- Which inspired me to write something concerning the doomsday prediction. Yknow, 2012. Solar flare, Polar shifts, Galactic Alignments, Flying Mountains, Oh goody goody :) I've done some research already, and trust me, it's gonna be out of this world! Get it? Out of this world? Yea whatever. Next, the scoop on the new freshmen kids in school! Yes peeps... New year, new class, new kids! The first-day-of-highschool drama! The happy kids, the proud parents, the tight shirts, and the not-so-spectacular orientation days of this academic year, all wrapped up in one pretty post. So to all my fellow SMAN8JKT student readers, keep your eyes peeled for interesting new sightings, whoohoo! Now, last on my list, food! Yes people, FOOD! Rather than posting pictures of what the hell I wear to every single itty bitty event in my life, I feel it is more fun to know what I eat. Eat Eat Eat (and it's not like I have a fascinating wardrobe either, so). The good, the bad, the cheapy nasties, and of course, the it's-so-good-i-think-i'll-order-another-one-s. So, prepare to see how a fat boy get fat peeps! And this is skinny-me dancing ghetto...

Peace out!

p.s. I dont know why I've been so into African-American stereotypical culture lately, so don't ask :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment