July 5, 2009
Here Goes Nothing
Bloggerverse, salutations! *cue fireworks*


I hereby welcome you to disney land my blog. A blog about me, my life and what I have to say about whatever I think might interest all you people of the world.

So ... (sudden loss of words)

Obviously you can tell I'm not used to this type of media yet, lol. I'm familiar with the likes of Twitter & Facebook, but Blogging is still very foreign. I've read, but not written. Therefore I entitle this post "Here Goes Nothing". So, here goes nothing!


Since this is my first post, I assume you guys expect me to write lines and lines of never ending stories of me, myself and I. Me mentioning things like my age, where I live, what I like, what I don't like, why i do this and why the hell I do that. But no, I don't wanna bore you with such cliches. As this blog is a form of self expression, I expect you guys to know me through my writing, what I post and the overall look and feel of this site of mine, including this very first post you are reading this very second. So enjoy me :P


Cheerio! :P

p.s. I wrote this entry while listening to Lady Gaga. One of my not so guilty pleasures of the moment, and I am sure I will regret mentioning this in the future, but oh well. And just for the record, the original name of this blog is "There's Something In My Head". I just felt like telling you guys this, in case I ever decide to change it. I'm obsessed with change, I like changing things up a bit.

And now! To top off today's post, I present to you, a never before seen clip out of America's Next Top Model: Revenge of the Retired


Whoa, Tyra! That's just so ...




Bye :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:
Blogger Dipta Nirbito said...
ur MJ just killed my MJ

I know right, lol. Hey, what about my tutor? I need to get this blog up and running and pretty, beyotch

Post a Comment