July 6, 2009
Under Construction
This, is a photo of Maria Shriver looking pretty.
This, is a photo of Maria Shriver, minus her pretty. Ain't she beautiful? Hold up, did I just spot a resemblance? Relative Alert!

Maybe Sam Raimi got Sylvia Ganush's name wrong. It should've been Sylvia Shriver. But hey, it does have that certain ring to it, huh? Sylvia Shriver. Well then what about Maria Ganush? I think "she" would look somewhat like this.

Hey wait, this gives me an idea! *cue light bulb*

HERE!

A pic of Maria Ganush sporting dreadlocks, playing a cameo role on Michael Jackson's Thriller

Ha, ha, ha -_-" ...Okay, okay, so that one just went a bit too far out of the valley. I get it.

Okay now on to more important business. Like all blogs, this blog you're reading starts out with no makeup. Therefore, it's pretty much lookin' butt ugly and boring. So obviously, my blog needs some makeup, like Maria Shriver needs Botox up there. So, I guess you won't be seeing me posting new things for a while, cause I'll be busy trying to make this blog look pretty. So I hereby officially announce this blog Under Construction till further notice. Now, to end my post this time, I feel it is proper to present to you a gif of me doing the actual construction work. So here's to you my readers



...Feel the burn!


p.s. Maria Shriver is Arnold Schwarzenegger's wife. Yknow, just in case any of you were wondering, and couldn't bare to Google her name even till the end of the post. See, I did the hard work for you guys. Don't you guys just love me?

Oh, here they are. Say hi to the Governator!

Astalavista :)

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:
Blogger Zsa Zsa Lauditta said...
gue link dan follow ya fan

sippo! thanks ya cas :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
hi newbie ! bagus fan headernya. gue link ya

thanks odonk! :) so wuddya think?

Post a Comment